TOP 15 Questions we recieve: Frequently Asked Questions
After reading this page, please read the FAQ's page above as they answer most questions on what you can do, how to rent and will help you along the way for a fun day at the lake!
Pricing overview, Time Slots & Capacity:
Each of our pontoons have two half day time slots, each boat has a different time slot for half days. A half day is 4 hours. For full days, which are 8 hours. An arrival time can be selected
during booking. Between 9am and 12pm.
To make it easy to find a half day time slot you may prefer, we list all of them here, subject to boat availibility. After this, you can check our FAQ's and availability on our Booking page.
20' Pontoons: | $467 (4 Hours)
- Tahoe (Holds 9 People): 9:30am to 1:30pm | 2:30pm to 6:30pm
- Sweetwater (Holds 10 People): 10:30am to 2:30pm | 3:30pm to 7:30pm
- Crest (Holds 10 People): 11:00am to 3:00pm | 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Full days are $598 (8 hours)You pick the arrival time! Between 9am and 12pm
22' Pontoon: | $508 (4 Hours)
- Bennington (Holds 11 People): 10:30am to 2:30pm | 3:30pm to 7:30pm
Full days are $648 (8 hours)You pick the arrival time! Between 9am and 12pm
24' Pontoons: | $549 (4 Hours)
- Sunchaser (Holds 14 People) : 10:00am to 2:00pm | 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Sweetwater (Holds 12 People) : 10:00am to 2:00pm | 3:00pm to 7:00pm